We are Hiring ! Engineering Interns
We are looking for an Electronics / Instrumentation Engineer, who is passionate about Industrial Internet of Things, Automation building embedded systems using micro-controllers, electronics, and sensor and can seamlessly integrate embedded systems with cloud computing.
Your primary responsibility will be :
- Involving in the prototype debug and testing efforts in order to fully validate the design in the physical system.
- Writing firmware for different micro-controllers like the microchip, arm etc.
- Developing automated test applications using LabVIEW / Test-stand etc
Required Candidate profile
- B.Tech / BE / MTech/ PhD in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering.
- CGPA 7 OR 70% and above till last semester
- In 3/4th Year of B.Tech or 2nd Year on M.Tech, available for full time internship from Jan 2020-June 2020.
- Hands-on experience in design, development of micro controller and microprocessor based systems, hardware boards, tools, modules, LabVIEW, MatLab and test platforms.
- Excellent understanding of electronics, active and passive components.
- Should be able to troubleshoot embedded boards/systems.
- Excellent logical reasoning and communication skills.
- Good team player.
- We are looking for candidates who want to get into core electronics / instrumentation roles post engineering
Location : Delhi
How to Apply : Please send in your CV with a 1000 word statement of purpose on why you would want to apply for this role to [email protected]