We are Hiring !
Job description ( Full Stack Developer Intern )
We are looking for passionate and energetic young engineers who want to explore the world of connected physical objects & machines and play a defining role in building systems to help UdyogYantra’ s customers operate their manufacturing processes more efficiently by having real time access to critical manufacturing data and giving them centralized real time control of their processes with AI powered decision making.
(This will be a 3 month internship leading to full time employment based on performance)
- Development of responsive web-interface, reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Development of optimized components for deployment across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Development of a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture
- Writing effective, scalable code in python.
- Integration of ML solution into existing architecture, testing, monitoring, troubleshooting and model management
- Developing back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance.
- Design, plan, build and implement greenfield systems on AWS/Azure
- Develop well-architecture (serverless) microservices
- Architect & implement microservices and serverless architectures for industrial IoT solutions
- Automate highly scalable next-generation cloud architectures
Required Skill Set :-
- Strong technical acumen and understanding of emerging disruptive technologies, like cloud computing, IoT, complex event analysis, advanced analytics etc.
- Strong proficiency in React.js and it’s framework
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Strong proficiency in API development and programming using Python(v3 preffered). Experience with Python Flask.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Good knowledge of RDBMS concepts. Knowledge of MySQL is an added advantage
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as NPM, Babel, Webpack, etc.
- Experience in any leading cloud platform like Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Service, Google Cloud
Desired Additional Skill Set (Optional) :-
- Strong fundamentals and good working knowledge of artificial intelligence, deep learning, data analytics
- Solid base on fundamentals of math, probability, statistics and algorithms.
- Good experience in writing robust code in Python, Java and R
- Knowledge in machine learning and deep learning frameworks (like MXNet / TensorFlow / PyTorch), libraries (like scikit-learn / Matlotlib / Sklearn), data streaming and big-data platforms.
Minimum Qualifications & Skill Set:
- B.Tech / BE / MTech/ PhD in Computer Science Engineering / IT Engineering
- CGPA 7 OR 70% and above in qualifying degree. 2020 graduates awaiting examinations can apply
- 0-3 years of experience in full-stack application development using Python and React.JS
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle or MongoDB.
- Good understanding of Linux, AI & ML
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git and cloud platforms such as AWS/Azure is a plus.
- Excellent logical reasoning and communication skills.
- Good team player.
About UdyogYantra :
Intuitive, Network & Cloud Ready Industrial IOT Embedded Solutions to help machine manufacturers, system designers and process automation experts innovate faster and ultimately make their machines ready to connect to the smart factory and make their systems Software-Defined.
A venture by NSIT & IIT Alumni with over 40 years of experience in R&D, Application Engineering, Technology Consultation and Leadership and Core Manufacturing and Plant Operations. Founded by Ex-Country Manager, National Instruments, recognized under “StartupIndia”
It will be a paid internship for 3 months with an option for full term employment at the end of internship. Stipend to be discussed based on accessed skill set and experience with successful candidates
Location : Delhi
How to Apply : Please send in your CV with a 1000 word statement of purpose on why you would want to apply for this role to [email protected]